*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots:
The Ronix Cell Wakeboard boot is packed with custom features designed to cradle the rider’s foot while allowing speed and control. The base plate is baseless hardware designed after Ronix’s original low profile design. This gives the rider superior board control in an ultra-lightweight foundation. The flex in the Ronix Cell Wakeboard boot gives the rider board response when reacting to quick turns and tweaking out tricks. It is designed with Ronix Eco Innovation which eliminates all use of the hazardous PVC solvents and replaces them with high quality sustainable materials.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix's patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New Intuition + Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- A stiff density liner offers the best in responsive board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminates excess material and delivers optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam- radder dampening than ever
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Ridden by Mr. Funwhenwet.com - Chad Sharpe