*Available for US Shipment Only.
These Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots are the kind of boots that offer an unbeatable fit. The Intuition Liners are heat formed to fit to your feet forever (say that five times fast). The feetbelts and silicon at the heel will keep your feet in place, while the foam cushioning ensures you''ll stay comfortable, even when landing a move with huge height. And better yet, you don''t even need a tool to mount these to your board. After you try these Cell Wakeboard Boots, you''ll never go back!
Key Features of the Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- A rigid liner offering the most in responsive board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Intuition Liners - Heat Formed Custom Fit - a few minutes on our cooker and this patented material will form to the exact shape your foot for a lifetime
- Rad Foam - Really awesome dampening in your footpad for the big impact landings
- Double Last - Creates an exact fit from your foot to the shell of the boot for the best in comfort and response
- Feetbelts - Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride - offers the ultimate heel hold
- Double Stuff Footbed - Allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Baseless Hardware - The original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation - often imitated never duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware - So simple a Neanderthal can use it, no screwdriver required
- Low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - We eliminated the use of PVC solvents, which are potentially hazardous to the surroundings and human health
- Ridden by Mr. - funwhenwet.com - Chad Sharpe