*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Code 55 Wakeboard:
The Ronix Code 55 wakeboard boots are so named because they are based off of a print of Bruce Lee's feet. Just kidding. But seriously, these boots let you control your wakeboard so well that you will think that you are a psychic or something. Just don't blame us when you try and move stuff with your mind back at home and you can't because you don't have you Ronix Code's on and you cry like a baby in the corner.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Discretionary colorway - how do you feel today?
- A firm density liner offers the best in responsive board control
- Made from our perfect lasts - wakeboard specific
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by Mr. - Dean Smith