*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alias Sensor 80 Ski Boots:
Sensor boots have a 104mm "wide" fit based on the 100mm sensor. Sensor shells feature a 4mm wider "v" shape in he forefoot, preserving the contoured fit, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor fit liners provide an open instep and accommodating ankle area, increasing comfort, performance and warmth. Available in 110 to 70 flex ranges, sensor boots are perfect for ntermediate to novice skiers who want confident all- mountain performance and a generous fit.
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor shell: uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
- The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel
- Material : new polyolefine
- Padding : machined pu
- Last : 104 mm
- Flex : 80