*Available for US Shipment Only.
Designed Parks Bonifay, the Ronix Parks Atr is so smooth that you will probably forget that you are even wakeboarding and might think that you are riding one of those forward moving escalators you see in airports. Parks Atr actually got its nickname from when Parks was able to make orange juice while riding it because it is so easy to ride. He still won''t give me his recipe though; for a wakeboarding pro he makes some damn good juice.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Atr Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a
- controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
- A collection inspired by the marvels of our galaxy
- Parks Bonifay approved