*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol FKS 140 Ski Bindings:
If you are taking a ski trip to a place where there is vast amounts of snow, you will need Rossignol FKS 140 XXL Ski Bindings, as the right ski equipment, to help you feel safe, while going down the slopes. Even for the most novice of skiiers,they are the most trusted bindings in the market and they help you control the variables that happen upon impact when you fall. Rossignol FKS XXL Ski Bindings allow you to feel comfortable, even as a beginning skiier, because you know that if you do happen to fall on the slopes, that the impact to your body will be as minimal as possible.
- Less pre-release, and ability to set bindings at lower release values due to:
- 25mm of elastic travel, the longest travel of any binding on the market, reduces unwanted pre-releasing
- 3 points of contact firmly hold the boot heel
- Heel piece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia
- Short mounting zone provides deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering
- L: DIN 5-14, BRAKE 90
- XXL: DIN 5-14, BRAKE 115