Key Features of the Rome Targa Snowboard Bindings:
High-end craftsmanship produces high-end customized response
As the most powerful, responsive, and customizable binding in the 2014
line, the Targa steps up for Bjorn's big mountain lines, Stale's creative
park sessions and everything in between. Armed with Design House
innovations, this binding will elevate your performance by leveraging
power into your board and optimizing flex right where you want it.
With our over-hauled baseplate system, the world's most premium level
of customization has been made easier.
- PF Adjust Ankle Strap: Customizable stiffness and flex through two adjustable EVA inserts. Choose between: very supportive (PF1) and ultra supportive (PF2). Or run it with no insert for a flexible dog bone option.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea;using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f*&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, add a little angle of 2 degrees or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- NEW UnderWrap.3 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: Designed for the Targa only, heavy coring means serious weight savings. Rome's signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex is made possible by UnderWrap technology. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- Targa AntiShock Highback: Designed with the most aggressive style of riding in mind, we expected our highest end binding to go through some serious punishment. So we gave it a suspension system. With the AntiShock highback, the upper section of the highback acts like a shock absorber to reduce vibration and chatter. Smooth and powerful.