You know what they say, when in Rome Targa Snowboard Bindings Bjorn 2014. It goes something like that. No it does not at all, fine. But, when someone is wearing the Rome Targas, they are an emperor with a mighty army at their feet. Whether attempting to conquer a new slope or just meandering through the same old trails there will be no stopping the bearer of the mighty Targas. The source of its power is mysterious beyond the minds wildest conceptions. Use its powers wisely and move mountains with the greatest of ease.
Key Features of Rome Targa Snowboard Bindings:
- PF Adjust Ankle Strap: Customizable stiffness and flex through two adjustable EVA inserts. Choose between: very supportive (PF1) and ultra supportive (PF2). Or run it with no insert for a flexible dog bone option.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea;using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, add a little angle of 2 degrees or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- NEW UnderWrap.3 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: Designed for the Targa only, heavy coring means serious weight savings. Rome's signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex is made possible by UnderWrap technology. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- Targa AntiShock Highback: Designed with the most aggressive style of riding in mind, we expected our highest end binding to go through some serious punishment. So we gave it a suspension system. With the AntiShock highback, the upper section of the highback acts like a shock absorber to reduce vibration and chatter. Smooth and powerful.