Key Features of the Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings:
With a medium flex profile, the 390 Boss combines advanced customization and
optimized snowboard feel that only comes from a Rome binding: toe-to-heel
power merged with side-to-side tweakage. Canting in the foot bed, advanced
strap materials, and Rome-only flex-with-pop technology. The world's best boss.
- NEW Contour Boss Ankle Strap: Designed to conform over the ankle, this strap has double the cushion for comfort and new materials for a smooth support profile. The next stepin superior ankle straps from the SDS Design House.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea;using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f*&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- NEW UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: A primary element in driving the feel of the binding, this is the backbone to the 390 chassis. Light through coring, UnderWrap tech delivers our signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- NEW Forward Lean Adjustment
- 390 Asym Highback
- SubBase V-Pad
- Rome Customization Foundation
- Rome Quicktech Foundation
- Flex: Playful/Powerful