The Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings let you be your own boss for a change. Tired of being told what to do and when? Want to get away from it all? These bindings will take you from terrain park to powder, from street features to sketchy chutes. The Yes I Can't system is customizable and reduces fatigue so you can shred all day. The canting gives you more power over your nose and tail for your ollies. Great for all around mountain use and durable enough to last the season, these 390 Snowboard Bindings let you ride like a boss.
Key Features of Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings:
- NEW Contour Boss Ankle Strap: Designed to conform over the ankle, this strap has double the cushion for comfort and new materials for a smooth support profile. The next stepin superior ankle straps from the SDS Design House.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea;using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- NEW UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: A primary element in driving the feel of the binding, this is the backbone to the 390 chassis. Light through coring, UnderWrap tech delivers our signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- NEW Forward Lean Adjustment
- 390 Asym Highback
- SubBase V-Pad
- Rome Customization Foundation
- Rome Quicktech Foundation
- Flex: Playful/Powerful