Reef Fanning Sandals were designed and are famously used by an Australian, so it’s no surprise that it has hidden areas like the bottle opener, just like a kangaroo! What is surprising, are the technological wonders that go into the design of this sandal, such as contoured footbeds and arches. The Reef Fannings are not made out of vegemite and didgeridoo’s like one may suspect; no, the Australians actually have scientists and fancy technology now! Be careful that you don’t develop one of those accents as you’re wearing them, however.
Key Features of the Reef Fanning Sandals:
- Mick Fanning's signature sandal
- Water friendly synthetic nubuck upper
- Contoured EVA footbed with anatomical arch support
- Full 360 degree heel airbag enclosed in soft polyurethane
- Church key to open your soda bottle