*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you are going to be out on the slopes this winter then you might want to check out the Ride Stellar Gloves. These are the apparel items that have all the sports lovers talking this season. One reasons for this is the luxurious 227g polyfill insulation. These gloves are definitely built to last and can keep the hands feeling quite warm even in subzero temperatures. The Stellar Gloves are also made of lightweight Goatskin leather that feels cool and pleasant against the skin.
Key Features of the Ride Stellar Snowboard Gloves:
- Insert: Hipora Waterproof/Breathable
- Insulation: 227g Polyester Fill
- Palm: Goatskin Leather
- Shell Fabric: 15,000mm/10,000gm2 Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Lining: High Pile Fleece
- Pre-curved Finger Construction with Flex Panels at the Knuckles
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Cuff Closure
- Knit Ribbing Inner Cuff
- Nose Wipe on Thumb Panel
- HIPORA Insert - A waterproof film with a micro porous polyurethane coating
- that shuts out water from the outside, while allowing moisture from the body to
- escape creating a protective barrier to keep your hands warm and dry.