*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ride Hammer Gloves:
When you head out to the mountain for a skiing or snowboarding trip this cold season, grab a pair of Ride Hammer Gloves. When cruising down the slopes take pride in the fact that these under gloves have 170g polyester fill and are 15K/10K waterproof to keep your hands warm and dry. If your nose is running as fast as you are going keep in mind that Hammer Gloves have a nose wipe on the thumb panel. You might be white knuckled flying down the slope but nobody will know with a pair of Ride Hammer Gloves!
- Insulation: 170g Polyester Fill
- Palm: Ax Suede (Synthetic Leather)
- Shell Fabric: 15K or 10K Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Lining: 270g Poly Fleece
- Pre-curved Finger Construction with Flex Panels at the Knuckles
- Knit Ribbing Inner Cuff
- Nose Wipe on Thumb Panel
- Silicone Gel Print on Palm for Extra Grip