*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ride Westlake Snowboard Pants:
Sure the lodge at the ski resort is warm, but when the storm is blanketing the mountains in deep light snow you're going to want to stay out for bottomless turns, so pick up the Ride Westlake Snowboard Pants for men to get the comfort and performance you need for a season of shredding. The slim fitting polyester shell is constructed with fully taped seams to offer 15,000 mm of waterproof protection, and with 10,000 g of breathability and mesh lined inseam vents, when the spring sun pokes through, you won't overheat wearing these men's snow pants. A hidden waist adjustment and articulated knees, gives this stylish performance outerwear the comfort to stay out all day.
- 15K/10K, FULLY TAPED SEAMS
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT1
- Slim Fit
- BOA Window Cut Out on Gaiter for Easy Boot Adjustment
- Concealed Inner Waist Adjustments with Double Snap Waist Closure
- Articulation at the Knees
- Anti-Shred Back Pant Hem Reinforced with Cordura
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist and Fly
- Adjustable Boot Gaiters with Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Grommet Lift Ticket Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets