*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you find yourself running for the safety of the lodge when the weather turns nasty it might be time to update your outerwear, and when you're searching for the perfect weather protection, look no further than the Ride Phinney Snowboard Pants for men to keep you warm and dry in style. A durable polyester shell features critically taped seams, providing these men's snow pants with 10,000 mm of waterproof protection, and with 5,000 g of breathability and mesh lined inseam vents, hiking for turns and hot laps down fresh groomers won't have you overheating. Whether you spend your time in the terrain park or the backcountry, any rider can appreciate the quality of these snowboard pants.
Key Features of the Ride Phinney Snowboard Pants:
- 10K/5K, CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT1
- Outer Waist Adjustments with Double Snap Waist Closure
- Articulation at the Knees
- Shred-Free Back Pant Hem
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist and Fly
- Boot Gaiters with Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets