*Available for US Shipment Only.
From the biggest park rat to the most dedicated backcountry rider, any snowboarder can appreciate the style and performance of the Ride Madrona Snowboard Pants for men. The durable polyester shell of these snow pants is constructed with taped seams and repels moisture with 10,000 mm of waterproof defense while giving you 5,000 g of breathability with mesh lined vents so that hiking the pipe on a warm spring day won't make you sweat. In a slim fitting design with articulated knees, you get the style you want in your outerwear without sacrificing the mobility you need to take your riding to the next level.
Key Features of the Ride Madrona Snowboard Pants:
- 10K/5K, CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT1
- Slim Fit
- Back Jean Pocket Styling
- Double Snap Waist Closure
- Articulation at the Knees
- Shred-Free Back Pant Hem
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist and Fly
- Boot Gaiters with Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets