*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ride Highland Insulated Snowboard Pants:
When style meets substance the results are electric, and in the Ride Highland Insulated Snowboard Pants for men you get the best in technical performance with a cool casual design. These women's snow pants are made with a durable polyester shell featuring critically taped seams for 10,000mm of waterproof defense while 5,000g of breathability and mesh lined inseam vents keep you from getting sweaty when things warm up by allowing air to circulate. The loose classic fit of this waterproof outerwear makes long days on the slopes more comfortable, and with articulated knees, you will not get held back when you ride the Highland Snowboard Pants.
- 10K/ 5K, Critically taped seams
- Active core temperature system ACT3
- Classic fit
- Outer waist adjustments with double snap waist closure
- Articulation at the knees
- Shred-free back pant hem
- Mesh lined inner leg vents
- Velvety tricot inner waist and fly
- Boot gaiters with boot hook
- Inner leg snap pleat
- Self-fabric lift ticket loop
- Front micro-fleece lined toaster pockets