*Available for US Shipment Only.
Now you can bring sexy back to the mountain if you are wearing these pants. The Ride Highland insulated snowboard pants are a must have. You will stay dry and warm with their critically taped seams and adjustable double snap waist. The waist and butt and fly are made of a velvety tricot material for extra comfort. The inner lower leg have a snap pleat with a shred-free backing on the pant legs. Enjoy the front micro-fleeced lined pockets to keep those hands warm.
Includes also back and side cargo pockets and made with a herringbone fabric.
Key Features of the Ride Highland Insltd Snowboard Pants:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS
- Adjustable, Double Snap Waist Closure
- Loops That Attach To Jacket Powder Skirt
- Articulated At The Knees
- Slider Liner
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist, Butt And Fly
- Inner Lower Leg Snap Pleat
- Boot Gaiters W/ Bootlace Hook
- Shred-Free Slightly Higher Pant Leg Back
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Clip In Front Pocket
- Standard Fit
- Offered in Shell with Mesh and Tricot Lining AND 40g Poly Insulated with Tricot Lining
- Back and Side Cargo Pockets
- Heather Herringbone Fabric