*Available for US Shipment Only.
Soft flex and advanced comfort come into play in the Ride Sage BOA Snowboard Boots for women. Constructed with a BOA lacing system, these ultra-lightweight women's snowboarding boots are like air strapped to your two snowboarding, jumping, rail-sliding feet. Lock down turbo-liner lacing evenly distributes tension across your foot, ankle and calf, helping eliminate hot spots and discomfort, while an Intuition heat moldable liner allows you to shape these boots exactly to your feet. A grip outsole also provides traction while you're hiking the pipe, and a colorful, popping exterior lets your snowboarding crew know you mean straight business (straight fun, that is).
Key Features of the Ride Sage BOA Coiler Snowboard Boots:
- Flex 4
- Liner: Intuition Plush Foam Liner Technology, w/ Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- NEW! Liner Fit: Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Under Foot Support: Basic Insole
- NEW! Sole: Grip Sole
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down Turbo
- Shell Lacing: Boa Coiler w/ The Closer Lace Guide
- Details: LSD C.A.T