Key Features of the Roces Idea Ski Boots:
Your kids will ride like pros after wearing the Roces Idea Ski Boots Black for kids. Stop buying new boots every season to keep up with the growing kids, the IDEA boot is designed to "grow" with your child, as the "6-in-1" device can be easily adjusted as your child's foot grows. The LBS system is also adjustable, helping to eliminate uncomfortable pressure, while the Cuff and Height Adjustment Spoiler continue to provide the perfect fit. Stay warm and dry due to the Snow Stopper keeping wet stuff out, and enjoy the easy entry provided by the adjustable buckles. It's a great IDEA to go with Roces!
- Quality and safety: The variety of materials and technology used in manufacturing have made IDEA a high quality boot perfectly suited to introducing children to the sport of skiing in an easy, technically efficient and absolutely safe manner.
- ShelL: Polypropylene (PP)
- Buckles: Aluminum (ALU) and Polycarbonate (PC)
- Pad: Slow memory foam.
- Lining: Easy Entry System Lycra and velvet.
- LBS Liner: Warm and secure, providing total comfort thanks to the patented LBS system.
- Easy entry system: Easy entry system, enhanced by the Lycra lining on the cuff of the inner boot.
- Snow stopper: Meticulously tested to prevent water from entering the boot.
- Cuff and height adjustable spoiler (H.A.S.): The height adjustable cuff is able to compensate the growth of any leg to counterbalance the extension of the shell.
- Width growth compensator: The upper buckle’s rack can be adjusted in two different positions in order to improve ski boot comfort.
- Micro-adjustable buckles: Shock resistant, long lasting, microadjustable buckles ensure proper fit.
- Liner Bellows System "LBS": The staple feature of IDEA’s liner is a unique adjusting system. Unlike any other system today the bellows allow real growth of the liner allowing for the natural development of the foot. The Liner Bellows System (LBS) has been devised to avoid any uncomfortable pressure through all parts of the foot. The bellows (LBS) system allows the liner and shell to work in tandem to produce a fit that is accurate, comfortable and warm. In fact the natural/resting position of the liner is with the bellows extended to the largest size (PIC. A), while shortening the shell makes the bellows compress (PIC. B) into smaller sizes. It is easy to see that it is not the foot that makes the liner grow, but the shell itself.