We spent years developing these pogies in the cold Minnesota weather. There are three key features that set these pogies apart from the pack: easy hand access, adjustable warmth, and quick install/removal. The adjustable cuff allows you to adapt the warmth of the pogie based on the weather conditions and how hard you are working. With the cuffs up and the zipper closed your hands and forearms are covered for maximum warmth. With the cuffs folded down the hand opening flares open and provides coverage up to your wrist...enough coverage to shield your hands from the elements but open enough get your hands in and out quickly when needed. (You will appreciate this feature if you''ve ever got a face full of snow because you couldn''t get your hands out of your pogies fast enough in a crash). Includes Wolf Tooth''s exclusive quarter turn bar plug attachment for fast and easy install/remove -- plus they keep the pogies perfectly positioned on your handlebars.
Note: Compatible with most flat bars on the market. Inner diameter of the handlebar should be between 17mm and 20mm. Includes: two pogies and set of quarter-turn bar plugs for attachment.
- See Installation Instructions for details on installing Pogies
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material - 420D Diamond Rip Stop Nylon laminated with jersey and closed cell foam
- Fabric is waterproof but seams are not water tight proof sealed
- 11cm foldable cuff with zipper
- 3 warmth setting - cuff up + zipped, cuff up + unzipped, cuff down
- Proprietary durable quick-disconnect handlebar plug (Bar Plugs INCLUDED with pogies)
- Velcro and strap cinch seal around handle bar and cables
- Weight - 280 grams pogies, 20 grams for handlebar mounting plugs
- Includes: two pogies and set of quarter-turn bar plugs for attachment