*Available for US Shipment Only.
When it's time to improve your riding the Eye 4130 BMX Frame set is ready to take you to new heights. This is a sweet frame that is easy to customize. Either transfer your old components or trick it out with new ones. At just over four and a half pounds (21.25 inches) the frame is both lightweight and durable. The removable hardware for brakes and gyros lets you choose to go sleek and brake-less or not. But this isn't just another pretty face; it's the performance that you'll be talking about.
Key Features of the Eye BMX 4130 Bike Frameset:
- 13.5-14" chainstay length.
- 74.5 Head tube angle on the 21" (75 on the 21.25").
- 71 Seat tube angle.
- 11.5" Bottom bracket height.
- 25.4 Seat post (Animal Post included, and recommended). You have to run a wedge style post with this frame. (Animal, Stolen, etc. )
- 14mm CNC'd drops.
- All brake studs, tabs, and gyro tabs are removable, for a clean brakeless look.
- .035 - .049 tubing throughout, with a few butted areas where it is needed.
- 21.25" weighs 4lb 9oz. Obviously the smaller sizes are just under that weight.