Key Features of the Topeak Survival Wedge II Seat Bag w/ Tool Kit:
At some point, every cyclist knows they will be stranded if they cannot fix a flat or repair their bike and when that happens the Topeak Survival Wedge II Seat Bag with Tool Kit is what you need. The top compartment of this two-compartment expandable bag comes with an assortment of bike specific tools and tire patches nestled in custom foam cut-outs. The bottom compartment includes, a rain cover and has a reflective tape band for safety. The bag attaches to your bike with Topeak's proprietary QuickClick system which allows this sturdy 1000D nylon bag to easily be switched from one bike to another. This is one versatile seat bag. It can be expanded to a volume of 80 cubic inches. Carry your tools and your spare gear in one convenient seatbag and you will never be stranded on a ride again.
- Includes elastic straps for mini pump, rain cover, expandable storage compartment
- Built-in rain covers and two-piece rail fixer for easy removal
- 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen Wrenches
- Phillips and Flat Screwdrivers
- 8 and 10mm Open Wrenches
- 14g, 15g, Mavic M7, and Shimano Spoke Wrenches
- Universal Chain Tool with Hook
- 2 Tire Levers
- Glueless Patch Kit
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.1 x 4.8"
- Total Volume: 80 in³
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Wght/Dims: 1.2 lbs. 6.5 x 4.8 x 4.1