Time created a solution for enduro/ down-hill/ freeriders. The Time ATAC MX 4 pedals feature an oversized bearing surface for greater stability for riding the most extreme terrain. If you've ever felt nervous about clipping in on a down- hill course, let the MX 4 bring you peace at mind. The ATAC system allows for easy donning and doffing. The MX 4 pedals feature 5 degrees of angular freedom as well as 6mm of lateral movement. This amount of movement helps to keep knees comfortable, especially during rigorous rides. The MX 4 is a more economical than the MX 6; however, it is just as sturdy.
- Angular float +/-5d, lateral float 6mm
- Oversized chrome steel axle and composite body
- Large platform for trail/all-mountain/enduro riding
- Easy to engage ATAC system
- Reversible cleat provides 13d or 17d release angle
- Cleat Interface: Time ATAC
- Material: Composite
- Pedal Material: Composite
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16""
- Pedal Type: Dual Clipless with Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 384 g