Key Features of the Tour De France Stage One Vintage Red Bike:
The clean lines and classic styling of the Tour de France Stage One Vintage bring you back to a time in black and white when men smoked cigarettes and drank wine on Le Tour. Fortunately we've all wised up quite a bit since then (a month-long booze and nicotine fueled bike ride? No thanks!), and that includes utilizing modern materials while leaving the vintage look intact. The Stage One Vintage is set up with a flip-flop hub on an alloy frame, as well as two mounts for water bottles. Please notice we didn't say wine bottles, and stay safe on your ride!
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t/Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- derailleur's: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- 700C X 45 cm
- Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.