The clean lines and classic styling of the Tour de France Stage One Vintage bring you back to a time in black and white when men smoked cigarettes and drank wine on Le Tour. Fortunately, we have all wised up quite a bit since then (a month-long booze and nicotine fueled bike ride? No thanks!), and that includes utilizing modern materials while leaving the vintage look intact. The Stage One Vintage is set up with a flip-flop hub on an alloy frame, as well as two mounts for water bottles. Please notice we did not say wine bottles, and stay safe on your ride!
Key Features of the Tour de France Stage One Vintage Red Bike:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims / Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t / Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- Derailleurs: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo Rails
- 700C X 45cm
- Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.