Key Features of the Tour De France Stage One Vintage Blue Bike:
The Stage One Vintage Blue provides a classic Tour de France look on a simple bike. The light alloy frame combined with the simplicity of a fixed gear keeps this bike light and easy to maintain. The Vintage has classic drop bars for more speed and toe clips for less speed and better braking.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t/Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- derailleur's: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- 700C X 56 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.