Key Features of the Tour De France Stage One Vintage Blue Bike:
The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike is not just a stylish bike to show off to friends, but an excellent bike for your next great adventure. This Tour De France Bike features an Alloy frame, along with Alloy rims and hubs to give you the best feeling possible for your next ride. The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike also has excellent 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valva tires to create a more powerful and smoother ride for all your treks.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t/Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- derailleur's: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- 700C X 56 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.