The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike is not only a stylish bike to show off to friends, but an excellent bike for your next great adventure. This high end Tour De France Bike has 700c / 23 Presta Valve tires that are ultra durable with reduced rolling resistance over rough terrain. The bike comes standard with high strength double walled alloy wheels and a fixed gear hub that is super simple to maintain. Finishing this smooth roller off are light road pedals, classic alloy drop handlebars and a redesigned Vader saddle. The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike can be enjoyed by anyone and admired from afar for its unique look and amazing style.
Key Features of the Tour De France Stage One Vintage Blue Bike:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims / Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t / Free16t
- Tires: 700c / 23 Road tire Presta Valve
- Derailleurs: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo Rails
- 700C x 56cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.