The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike is not only a stylish bike to show off to friends, but an excellent bike for your next great adventure. This high end Tour De France Bike has 700c / 23 Presta Valve tires that are ultra durable with reduced rolling resistance over rough terrain. The bike comes standard with high strength double walled alloy wheels and a fixed gear hub that is super simple to maintain. Finishing this smooth roller off are light road pedals, classic alloy drop handlebars and a redesigned Vader saddle. The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike can be enjoyed by anyone and admired from afar for its unique look and amazing style.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims / Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t / Free16t
- Tires: 700c / 23 Road tire Presta Valve
- Derailleurs: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo Rails
- 700C x 56cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.