The Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot Bike can ferry you around town with style and efficiency. Whether you are a businessman on his way to the office, a weekend rider getting some exercise, or an aspiring professional, its 12 speeds and alloy frame will get you where you need to go at the speed you desire. The Tour de France Stage One, with its Shimano Stem Mounted Lever Shifter and Wanda tires, will help you climb whatever mountain you have in mind.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A Stem Mounted Lever Shifter
- Stem: Steel 22.2 Quilled Road Stem
- Crank set: Dotek Steel Double 48/42 170mm Length
- Pedals: Plastic Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Steel Hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c/25
- derailleur''s: Shimano TZ-31/TY-18 (Tourney)
- Handlebars: 42cm 25.4 Classic Steel Drop
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm
- Saddle: Steel Rail Road Saddle
- Speeds: 12
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.