The Tour De France Prologue Elite Bike is a product that provides fun and excitement for bikers of any age or stage of their life! This unique product is a result of years of collaboration between top engineers in the bike production industry and several professional bikers, including six-time Tour De France winner Lance Armstrong! This cooperative nature has brought forward a bike that has all the style the average customer desires, with the functionality and speed capability that your local speed demons crave. With the Tour De France Prologue Elite Bike, all of your uncool friends with their no-name bike products will be left in the dust.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Aluminum 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: 110 mm Aluminum 1 1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: Shimano FCM191 Double 48t / 38t 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy
- Wheels: 700C Double Walled Rim / Alloy Hubs 36h/8spd Cassette
- Tires: 700C/ 38c
- F/R derailleur: Shimano Altus/ Shimano Acera
- Handlebar: 60 cm 22.2 Alloy Flat Bar
- Seatpost: Alloy 30.4 mm 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 24
- 700C X 17.5 Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.