Key Features of the Tour De France Packleader Pro Bike:
The Tour de France Packleader Pro Bike is a smooth blend of comfort and function, great for taking long rides or for the daily commute from home to work and all around town. It has a lightweight aluminum frame with angles that are geared more towards a nice comfortable ride than speeding around. It comes with wide, slick tires that roll easy on the road, but are stable enough for the occasional dirt path. If you're looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything type of bike, the Packleader Pro is the perfect choice to fit in with your lifestyle!
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Micro Shift
- Stem: Promax Alloy Road Stem 110 mm Length
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Double 52/42 170 Length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 32h
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700c/28
- derailleur's: Shimano Micro Shift FD-R42/RD-R44S
- Handlebars: Promax Alloy 600mm Flat Bar 31.8
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- Speeds: 16
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.