Jump on the Tour De France Packleader Elite Bike and show your competitors whose boss. With a nice lightweight alloy frame, you can bet that this is one of the keys to help you race to the finish line as well as your endurance. The Kendra 700c/28C road tires and the double walled alloy rims are nice and thin, but strong enough to take the beatings of riding over potholes, and other road hazards. The Packleader Elite is the bike you’ll depend on when your winning streak is back on track.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Alloy 110 mm length
- Crank set: Shimano 2300 52t/ 39t 170 mm length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/Alloy Hubs 32h/8 speed Cassette
- Tires: Kenda 700c/28C Road
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra/Shimano 2300
- Handlebars: Alloy 60 cm 22.2 Flatbar
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16 US Shipping only :
- 700C X 43 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.