Whether you are taking a pedal around town or grinding it hard on the hills in a race for glory, the Tour De France Packleader Bike is a chariot fit for a cycling king. The low-weight alloy frame is durable and gives you more power for each push of the pedal. Grip hard and keep it going where you want using the Steel Cage pedals. With the Tour De France Packleader Bike, you will ride like lightning and truly lead the pack.
Key Features of the Tour De France Packleader Bike:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A Stem Mounted Lever Shifter
- Stem: Quilled Road Stem/ Steel
- Crank set: Dotek Steel Double 52/48 170mm Length
- Pedals: Steel Cage 9/16" with PP body
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Steel Hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c/25
- derailleur's: Shimano A050
- Handlebars: Steel 60cm Classic Road Drop
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo RailsSpeeds: 12 US Shipping only
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.