You've finally decided you're going to get a commuter, but what all does your bike need to make it the best everyday ride it can be? The Tour de France Advantage Pro Bike answers all of your questions in one stylish, fully-loaded package. It comes with fenders to fend off road grime from recent rains, a rear rack that can hold pannier bags or a basket to haul stuff, and generator-powered lights so you can be sure to be seen wherever you go, and you don't have to worry about remembering batteries! For a perfectly put together commuter package, grab an Advantage Pro today!
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8 Threadless
- Shifters: Micro Shift
- Stem: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- Crankset: Dotek Alloy 48/ 38/ 28t 170 mm Length
- Pedals: Semi Alloy
- Wheels: 700C Double Walled Rim / Alloy Hubs 36h
- Tires: Innova 700C/ 35c
- F/R derailleur: Micro Shift
- Handlebar: 60 cm Back Sweep Alloy Risers
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 mm 250 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader ED Rail without Clamp
- Speeds: 21
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.