This Tour De France Advantage Bike is a funky bike that can do it all. Its low down tube gives it a unique look while also providing maximum stability. Overall the Advantage Bike is a super smooth ride with many nice attributes for the price. When riding it feels like a messenger bike due to the thin street wheels with a back wheel rack for carrying things. Great fun bike that is good for all types of bicycle riding and for all types of skill levels.
- FRAME: Steel
- FORK: Steel 1 1/8" Threaded Distance Travel
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Revo Shift 7 spd Twist
- STEM: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- CRANKSET: Dotek Single Ring 39t 170mm Length
- PEDALS: Alloy
- WHEELSET: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 36h
- TIRES: Innova 700c/35c
- F/R DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- HANDLEBAR: 60cm Back Sweep Alloy Risers
- SEATPOST: Alloy 27.2 300mm Length
- SADDLE: Vader ED Rail without clamp
- NET WEIGHT: 39 lbs.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.