This Tour De France Advantage Bike is a funky bike that can do it all. Its low down tube gives it a unique look while also providing maximum stability. Overall the Advantage Bike is a super smooth ride with many nice attributes for the price. When riding it feels like a messenger bike due to the thin street wheels with a back wheel rack for carrying things. Great fun bike that is good for all types of bicycle riding and for all types of skill levels.
Key Features of the Tour De France Advantage Bike:
- FRAME: Steel
- FORK: Steel 1 1/8" Threaded Distance Travel
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Revo Shift 7 spd Twist
- STEM: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- CRANKSET: Dotek Single Ring 39t 170mm Length
- PEDALS: Alloy
- WHEELSET: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 36h
- TIRES: Innova 700c/35c
- F/R DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- HANDLEBAR: 60cm Back Sweep Alloy Risers
- SEATPOST: Alloy 27.2 300mm Length
- SADDLE: Vader ED Rail without clamp
- NET WEIGHT: 39 lbs.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.