Key Features of the Tour De France Advantage Elite Bike:
You are serious about your commute, so don't you deserve to be on a bike that understands the nature of your ride? The Advantage Elite Bike from Tour de France is ready to roll out on your everyday adventure. The lightweight alloy frame has a suspension fork designed to make the ride a little more comfortable, with a derailleur combo that gives you 24 incredible speeds. And because it is serious about commuting, the Advantage Elite comes with fenders, a rear rack, and generator-powered front and rear lights, because changing batteries mid-ride is not an option.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Triple 48/38/28 170 mm Length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 36h
- Tires: Innnova 700c/35
- derailleur's: Shimano deore/ Shimano Acera
- Handlebars: 60cm Back Sweep Alloy Risers
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Rail without clamp
- Speeds: 24
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.