Xpresso pedals feature light weight, easy engagement and adjustable ergonomics for comfort and performance. The iClic pre-open clipless system allows for easy stepping in and a large platform area for power transfer and stability.
Key Features of Time Xpresso 2 Bike Pedals:
- 2.5mm lateral float with non-fixed cleats, + / - 5 degrees angular float
- Adjustable +/- 2.6 mm q-factor
- 13.5mm stack height
- Steel pedal spindle
- Composite pedal body
- 112 grams per pedal
- Cleat Interface: Time Iclic
- Pedal Body Material: Composite
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 224 g
All Gear by: Time