Key Features of the Subrosa Tiro BMX Bike 20":
The Subrosa Tiro BMX Bike is the ideal bike for entering the world of BMX riding, and one that won’t let you down. The ergonomic architecture of the hi-tensile steel frame and handlebars are ideal for smaller, more inexperienced riders. The durability of the frame, handlebars, and high impact plastic pedals assures the Subrosa Tiro can handle trying the roughest tricks, and most importantly survive through the occasional mishap.
- FRAME:1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 20.5" TT / 13.75" CS / 8.5" standover height
- FORK: 1020 hi-tensile steel - 35mm offset
- BARS: 1020 hi-tensile steel - 7.75" rise / 12 degree degree / 1 degree upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" threadless headset
- STEM: Rant alloy front load
- RIMS: Rant alloy 36H
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" steel front hub
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: 20 x 2.20
- CRANKS: Rant Heat Treated Seamless Tubular 3pc. 8T 175mm Chromoly with Sealed Mid BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield steel sprocket
- GEARING: 25-9
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Rant Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ Straight Cable and Alloy Lever
- SEAT: Shadow Solus Slimmer 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Slim style alloy
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.