The Salvador was named for its ability to save riders from crappy complete bikes! Subrosa packed in all the same features as the rest of the Salvador line, but they spec''d the frame with the longer 21" TT for taller riders or those who just like longer set up. Come meet your savior.
- Frame: Chromoly TT, DT, & Wishbone
- Top Tube: 21"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 9"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Hi-Ten - 2pc 8.75"
- Grips: Shadow Chula DCR Grips
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headseat: RANT Bang Ur Headset
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load Stem
- Rims: RANT 36 Hole Alloy
- Front Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: LHD 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Shadow Valor 2.40" Low Pressure Tires
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Spline Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel Sprocket
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: RANT Max 410 Chain
- Pedals: RANT Hella Plastic Pedals
- Seat: Subrosa Bleached 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred Clamp
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: N/A
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.