Key Features of the Subrosa Salvador BMX Bike 20":
The Salvador BMX Bike from Subrosa has been at the center of things for them since they started. The oval shaped Japanese Chromoly tubing they use for the frame is especially strong. It's their intermediate-level bike, so it's great for perfecting the tricks you've learned along the way, with a great spec for not a lot of money. It comes with parts like a sealed, integrated headset, a 3-piece Chromoly crank, and an ultra-light one-piece seat combo, so you know it's the perfect bike for progression in the park.
- FRAME: Japanese Seamless Chromoly Ovalized DT - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 20.5" TT / 13.75" CS / 9.0" standover height
- FORK: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm offset with Tapered Legs and Integrated Bearing Race
- BARS: 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 8.5" rise / 12 degree backsweep / 1 degree upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- HEADSET: Sealed integrated headset
- STEM: Subrosa Hold Tight Top Load
- RIMS: Rant alloy 36H
- FRONT HUB: Rant 3/8" Alloy
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: Rant 20 x 2.30
- CRANKS: Rant Heat Treated Seamless Tubular 3pc. 8T 175mm Chromoly with Sealed Mid BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield steel
- GEARING: 25-9
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT: Shadow Solus Slimmer 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Slim style alloy
- PEGS: Rant steel (2)
- WEIGHT: 25.8 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.