We named this tire for our friend Nate, who is himself large and aggressive. This tire has a shred-your-face-off, run-over-anything, kung fu grip knobby tread pattern. The casing is round and supple. Tall, widely spaced knobs are siped for added grip and compliance. The knobs' wide spacing means they dig deep and still shed the crap you're riding through. The tread is wrapped around the sides of the tire some, providing good knob contour even on very wide rims, which in turn allows good offcamber traction.
- More aggressive tread than the other Surly fat tire options
- Tall, widely spaced knobs with siping for added grip
- Tread wraps around to the side of the tire a bit which allows for continued traction while turning
- Intended Use: Fat Bike
- Defined Color: Black
- Color Tread/Side: Black/Black
- Tire Type: Fat Clincher
- Tire Diameter: 26"
- Labeled Width: 3.8
- ISO Width: 94 mm
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- Tire Bead: Steel
- PSI: 5 - 30 PSI
- Wght/Dims: 3.46 lbs. 29 x 29 x 1.5