Key Features of the Subrosa Arum XL BMX Bike 20":
The Arum XL features the same spec and detail as the Arum. We've just added a longer 21"TT for taller riders or riders who like a longer bike.
- FRAME: Japanese Seamless Chromoly TT and Ovalized DT - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 21" TT / 13.75" CS / 9.0" standover, removable brake mounts
- FORK: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm offset with Tapered Legs and Integrated Bearing Race
- BARS: 100% Chromoly Handlebars 8.5" rise / 12° backsweep / 1° upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- STEM: Subrosa Hold Tight Top Load
- RIMS: Rant 36H Alloy
- FRONT HUB: Rant 3/8" Alloy
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: Rant 20 x 2.30
- CRANKS: Rant Heat Treated Seamless Tubular 3pc. 8T 175mm Chromoly with Sealed Mid BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield
- GEARING: 25-9 micro
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT: Shadow Solus Mid 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Intergrated into frame
- PEGS: Rant steel (2)
- WEIGHT : 25.9 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.