Are you tall? Do you like a longer bike than most? Do you crave peak performance and dependability? If yes to any of these questions then the Subrose Alum XL is the bike for you! We took the Alum and added a longer TT just for riders like you. This bike is impressive and has amazing details throughout. From the Chromolly frame, fork, bars and cranks to the Rant alloy rims hubs and brakes there is nothing missing from this beautiful bike. The Arum XL by Subrosa is certain to impress at every level.
Key Features of the Subrosa Arum XL BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: Japanese Seamless Chromoly TT and Ovalized DT - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 21" TT / 13.75" CS / 9.0" standover, removable brake mounts
- FORK: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm offset with Tapered Legs and Integrated Bearing Race
- BARS: 100% Chromoly Handlebars 8.5" rise / 12 degree backsweep / 1 degree upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- STEM: Subrosa Hold Tight Top Load
- RIMS: Rant 36H Alloy
- FRONT HUB: Rant 3/8" Alloy
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: Rant 20 x 2.30
- CRANKS: Rant Heat Treated Seamless Tubular 3pc. 8T 175mm Chromoly with Sealed Mid BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield
- GEARING: 25-9 micro
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT: Shadow Solus Mid 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Intergrated into frame
- PEGS: Rant steel (2)
- WEIGHT : 25.9 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.