The Subrosa Altus BMX Bike is easily the best bike on the market if you're looking to rip off tricks and save some dough. The Subrosa is great for BMX riding, coming with a Rant Alloy Front Load stem to stabilize your seat. This means not only will you be riding in style, but when you’re on the streets, you'll be more comfortable than you ever thought possible. The shadow thirteen grips allow you to impress your friends by performing stunts otherwise unattainable.
Key Features of the Subrosa Altus BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 20" TT / 13.75" CS / 8.5" standover
- FORK: 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 35mm offset
- BARS: Subrosa 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 7.75" rise / 12 degree backsweep / 1 degree upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" threadless headset
- STEM: Rant Alloy Front Load
- RIMS: Rant 36H Alloy
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" axle steel
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: 20 x 2.2
- CRANKS: Forged 3pc. 8T 170mm Steel w/ Loose Ball American BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield steel
- GEARING: 25-9 compact gearing
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Rant Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT / POST: Shadow Solus PC 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Slim style alloy
- WEIGHT: 25.9 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.