A rider''s first bike is something they will never forget. Subrosa strives to provide not only a great looking bike, but an experience that will last a lifetime. The entry level Altus has features you''ll find throughout their entire line. Proving that you don''t have to sacrifice quality to save money.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20"
- Chain Stay: 13.25"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Hi-Ten - 2pc 7.75"
- Grips: Shadow Chula DCR Grips
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headseat: 1 1/8" Threadless
- Stem: RANT Jolt Top Load Stem
- Rims: RANT 36 Hole Alloy
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: RANT Squad 2.35" Tires
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel Sporcket
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: RANT Max 410 Chain
- Pedals: RANT Hella Plastic Pedals
- Seat: Subrosa Graffiti 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: N/A
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.