The Shimano PD-M520 is a two sided clipless pedal designed for easy clip in and extra stability. The spring loaded platform automatically positions the pedal at the perfect angle for clipping in -- all the rider has to do it put a foot on the pedal and push down. The ease of operation makes this pedal particularly well suited to city riders that need to clip in and out at a moment's notice and to aggressive mountain bike riders tackling technical terrain. The platform also offers greater stability and can be ridden without special shoes for impromptu jaunts to the grocery store. Includes one pair of two-bolt SPD cleats.
- Light weight, aerodynamic single-entry SPD design
- Recessed SPD shoe compatible system allows for off the bike walking and efficient cycling
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Adjustable cleat tension for each ride preference
- Weight: 315g a pair
- The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance