Whether you’re an ambitious beginner or an expert looking for bike that comes with a wide array of standard features, the SE Wildman X-Pert Adult Street Bike is the ride you’ve been looking for. Hit a half pipe, grind some rails, or just cruise down the street, the SE Wildman X-Pert is going to be at home and able to do what your skills demand of it, and also survive any mishaps along the way. Its 25/9 gearing will get you to the speeds you need, and the pivoting seat will keep you comfortable while you get there.
- Frame: 100% CR-MO, Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, 14mm Dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: CR-MO, Wild Bar, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Top Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro XL320 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro FX-340 U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Seat: SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- Seat Post: SE Straight Post 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 28T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedal: Wellgo Alloy Platform, CR-MO Axle
- Rim: Alex G-22 Aluminum, 36H F, 48H R, Stainless 14g Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Alloy, 36H, 14mm Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Alloy, 48H, 14mm, 10T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-1040, 2.1 Front & Rear
- Extras: SST Oryg Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.