*Available for US Shipment Only.
Everyone loves a wildman - well, at least the creators of the SE Wildman Pro Adult Bike think so. This bike, which is suitable for both general riding and competitive racing, is known for its durability compared to other similar models in its class. A 100% fork and frame guarantees sturdy performance and a pivoting seat caters to riders who are intent on finding a bike that not only rides well, but gives comfort. So, let that Wildman out of you and take a ride on the SE Wildman today - it is an experience that won't be forgotten.
Key Features of the SE Wildman Pro Street Bike:
- Frame: 100% CR-MO, Double Butted Down Tube, Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Sealed Integrated
- Handlebars: CR-MO Wild Bar, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 275A 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro FX15, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Seat: SE Pivotal w/Custom Cover
- Seat Post: Pivotal Micro Adjust Aluminum 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 28T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410 Silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo MX-6, Aluminum, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall 36H, Chrome Rear, Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Alloy, 36H, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Alloy, Cassette, 36H, 14mm Axle, w/ 10T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-1040, 2.1 F & R
- Extras: SE Alloy End Caps, 2 Pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.