*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Wildman Pro Street Bike:
Everyone loves a wildman - well, at least the creators of the SE Wildman Pro Adult Bike think so. This bike, which is suitable for both general riding and competitive racing, is known for its durability compared to other similar models in its class. A 100% fork and frame guarantees sturdy performance and a pivoting seat caters to riders who are intent on finding a bike that not only rides well, but gives comfort. So, let that Wildman out of you and take a ride on the SE Wildman today - it is an experience that won't be forgotten.
- Frame: 100% CR-MO, Integrated Hiddenset, Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, 14mm Dropouts
- Headset: FSA Impact 1-1/8" Hiddenset Sealed
- Handlebars: CR-MO Wild Bar, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Logo Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 273A
- Brake(s): Tektro FX15AD, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Seat: SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- Seat Post: Dirt Shredder Micro Adjust Aluminum 25.4
- Seat Clamp: SE Alloy
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 33T Alloy w/ grind Plate
- Chain: KMC Z410 Silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo MX-6, Aluminum, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall 36H, Front: Black, Rear: Chrome, w/ Black Stainless 14Ga. Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Alloy, 36H, 14mm Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Alloy, Cassette, 36H, 14mm Axle, w/ 12t Cog
- Tires: Kenda K-1040, 2.1 Front & Rear
- Pegs: SE Steel, Black 1 Pair
- Extras: Custom SE Aluminum End Caps
- Colors: Red/Black/Red Fade
- Weight: 28.8 lbs. w/o Pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.