*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Wildman Bike:
Looking for a BMX bike that will really take you to the next level? Look no further. The SE Wildman Adult Bike is the perfect choice for any rider looking to boost their image in the BMX world. Not only does the lightweight, durable frame make it an obvious choice for beginners and pros alike, but it's extensive list of standard features shows this model's dedication to getting you to the next tier of your biking goals. Don't be afraid to get this dirt jumper messy- the SE Wildman is built to last.
- Cr-Mo Seat Tube, Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp
- Fork: Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alex MUS30 F & G22R Rims, 9T Driver
- Affix Telum Street 2.10" F&R
- Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Tektro 319AC
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- SE Front Load Alloy
- SE Bubble Jump Grip
- SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- SE Straight Post, 25.4
- Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- 26.90lbs / 12.20kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.