*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Wildman BMX Bike 20in:
The Wildman received a frame & fork make-over this year! The result: a stronger, stiffer rear-end, allowing for clearance of up to 2.3" tires. This year's Wildman tips the scales at 25.3lbs - the lightest Wildman yet.
- COLOR(S) Matte Black and Purple, Matte Black and Blue
- FRAME New 2013 Frame Design, American BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- FORK 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES 20 x 2.20" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM SE Front-Load Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- EXTRAS N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 25.30lbs / 11.47kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.