*Available for US Shipment Only.
Todd Lyons must be proud of the SE Wildman BMX Bike. It has everything a fresh new ripper needs to get out and showcase their skills in the street, park or at the trails. A compact 25/ 9 ratio gets you moving and Tektro U-brakes are sure to stop. The 3-piece crankset, 14mm rear axle and 5mm dropouts are all you need to ensure you street mission will be a success. Hurry up and get rolling on the Wildman today!
Key Features of the SE Wildman BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S): Matte Black and Purple, Matte Black and Blue
- FRAME: 2013 Frame Design, American BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- FORK: 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: 20 x 2.20" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM: SE Front-Load Alloy
- GRIPS: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- SEAT POST: Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/ KG: 25.30 lbs/ 11.47kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.