*Available for US Shipment Only.
The ultimate in BMX biking comes from the SE Wildman BMX Bike. This bike is so lightweight you'll barely be able to feel it under your legs! Make sure you look down every so often to make sure you aren't doing something else, like walking. This bike should come with a muzzle because it has big fangs. Be careful trying to ride this beast of a bike if you are not an expert in BMX biking! Try the SE Wildman!
Key Features of the SE Wildman BMX Bike 20":
- Frame: American BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork:Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F and R
- Brakes: C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers: Tektro 319AC
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo
- Seat post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Extras: Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs
- Weight: 25.80 lbs/ 11.72kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.