Key Features of the SE Wildman Street Bike:
The SE Wildman Street bike gives good performance in racing either on road ramp or on dirt ramps. The body of the bikes is made up with light material to improve the results of the bikes. The SE Wildman Street bike is ideal for beginners either for tracks or for dirt jumping. The most featured part of the bicycle is it body. Bikes body: Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp, these bikes are good for flatland free style, dirt jumping and vert or vertical ramps.
- FRAME Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp,
- FORK Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 27.5" X 7.5"
- STEM SE Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC
- BRAKE(S) Tektro FX340R
- SEAT SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- SEAT POST SE Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 152mm, Mid BB, 32T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- RIM Alex G-303 Aluminum 36H, w/14Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda Kontact, 2.0 F&R
- EXTRAS Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- COLORS Tabletop Brown
- WEIGHT 24.4 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.