The Wildman street bike is a bike that will WOW bike enthusiasts. The manufacturers have spared little and have thus provided you with only top-of-the-line gear. One of the more noteworthy aspects about this bike is how lightweight it truly is. This will allow for ease of travel plus making it incredibly agile and a beats when pulling off tricks. The Wildman also has incredibly potent pedals in the Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite. Many street bikes nowadays usually cheap out on such basic components but the Wildman did not mess around with its newest model.
- FRAME Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp,
- FORK Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 27.5" X 7.5"
- STEM SE Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC
- BRAKE(S) Tektro FX340R
- SEAT SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- SEAT POST SE Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 152mm, Mid BB, 32T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- RIM Alex G-303 Aluminum 36H, w/14Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda Kontact, 2.0 F&R
- EXTRAS Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- WEIGHT 24.4 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.