*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you are looking for a great bike to shred around the neighborhood but can handle the park too, then you need the SE Wildman BMX bike. Another awesome bike from SE, the Wildman was built for all around shredding. It has fat Innova tires that will perform no matter what the terrain. Tektro seat stay mounted U-brakes have soft-compound shoes so they'll easily have you skidding to a stop. Nylon pedals will keep your feet glued while you learn to hop and they also help keep the weight down. Don't miss your chance to ride the lightest Wildman ever!
Key Features of the SE Wildman BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S): Matte Red, Matte Black
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, American BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- FORK: Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 1-pc, 170mm, American BB, 25T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: Innova 20" x 2.25" F, 20" x 2.20" R
- BRAKES: Tektro FX340D U-Brake, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE DSP Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- SEAT POST: Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: 2 Pegs
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 24.30 lbs/ 11.02kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||4'4"- 5' (132cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.